Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Restricted Data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Restricted Data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Restricted Data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Restricted Data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Restricted Data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- To what extent does management recognize Restricted Data as a tool to increase the results?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Is the Restricted Data process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Restricted Data processes of our organization?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Are assumptions made in Restricted Data stated explicitly?
- What will be measured?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Restricted Data book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Restricted Data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Restricted Data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Restricted Data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Restricted Data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Restricted Data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Restricted Data Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Restricted Data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Have requirements been tested, approved, and fulfill the Restricted Data project scope?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Risk Management Plan: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor Restricted Data project cost and schedule variances?
- Scope Management Plan: How will scope changes be identified and classified?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Restricted Data project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Restricted Data project is needed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Procurement Audit: Was the chosen procedure the most efficient and effective for the performance of the contract?
Step-by-step and complete Restricted Data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Restricted Data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Restricted Data project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Restricted Data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Restricted Data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Restricted Data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Restricted Data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Restricted Data project with this in-depth Restricted Data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Restricted Data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Restricted Data and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Restricted Data investments work better.
This Restricted Data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.