This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Revenue Assurance assessment.
'Implementation was smooth and The Art of Service was leveraged for an immediate value add.' - Director Business Intelligence & Analytics
'We have been using it for all of our presentations, internal memos and dashboards. The Art of Service has already been a hot topic for our company and other departments are looking to adopt it as well.' - Analytics Manager in the Retail Industry
'Really nice product, very powerful... support from executive level (above C-suite)' - Project Manager in the Government Industry
What Is The Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment?
The Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Revenue Assurance work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Revenue Assurance task and that every Revenue Assurance outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Revenue Assurance opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Revenue Assurance advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Revenue Assurance improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Revenue Assurance Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Revenue Assurance Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Revenue Assurance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Revenue Assurance and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Revenue Assurance with this Revenue Assurance Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Have all basic functions of Revenue Assurance been defined?
- Define Question: Are there recognized Revenue Assurance problems?
- Measure Question: Does the Revenue Assurance performance meet the customerês requirements?
- Analyze Question: What are your most important goals for the strategic Revenue Assurance objectives?
- Improve Question: Does Revenue Assurance analysis show the relationships among important Revenue Assurance factors?
- Control Question: Whats the best design framework for Revenue Assurance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Sustain Question: Is the scope of Revenue Assurance defined?
Value [to you] of the Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.