Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Revinate Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Revinate related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Revinate specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Revinate Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Revinate improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do your measurements capture actionable Revinate information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Cloud management for Revinate do we really need one?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- Are we using Revinate to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- How often are the team meetings?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Revinate study?
- In what ways are Revinate vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Revinate book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Revinate self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Revinate Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Revinate areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Revinate Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Revinate projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Revinate Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Revinate project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Initiating Process Group: The process to Manage Stakeholders is part of which process group?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Goals for the Revinate project. What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Revinate project?
- Scope Management Plan: Will the Revinate project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for status updates and maintenance defined?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Quality Management Plan: Checking the completeness and appropriateness of the sampling and testing. Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the Revinate project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
Step-by-step and complete Revinate Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Revinate project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Revinate project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Revinate project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Revinate project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Revinate project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Revinate project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Revinate project with this in-depth Revinate Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Revinate projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Revinate and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Revinate investments work better.
This Revinate All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.