Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ricardian contract Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ricardian contract related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ricardian contract specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ricardian contract Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ricardian contract improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- We picked a method, now what?
- What does the should be process map/design look like?
- How will the Ricardian contract team and the group measure complete success of Ricardian contract?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Ricardian contract leader?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Ricardian contract Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- How can we improve Ricardian contract?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ricardian contract book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Ricardian contract self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ricardian contract Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ricardian contract areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ricardian contract Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ricardian contract projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ricardian contract Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ricardian contract project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Ricardian contract project manager a PMP (Certified Ricardian contract project manager) and experienced?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Ricardian contract project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are measurement techniques employed to determine the potential impact of proposed changes?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Ricardian contract project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the format for tracking and monitoring schedules and costs been defined?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to budgets for completed work specifically prohibited in an established procedure, and is this procedure adhered to?
- Source Selection Criteria: Comparison of each offer's prices to the estimated prices -are there significant differences?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the mission and functions of the formal organization?
- Risk Audit: Where will the next scandal or adverse media involving the organization come from?
Step-by-step and complete Ricardian contract Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ricardian contract project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ricardian contract project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ricardian contract project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ricardian contract project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ricardian contract project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ricardian contract project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ricardian contract project with this in-depth Ricardian contract Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ricardian contract projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ricardian contract and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ricardian contract investments work better.
This Ricardian contract All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.