Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rich Internet Application Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rich Internet Application related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rich Internet Application specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rich Internet Application Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rich Internet Application improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- What defines Best in Class?
- Where is our petri dish?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- How much does Rich Internet Application help?
- What are all of our Rich Internet Application domains and what do they do?
- What are our needs in relation to Rich Internet Application skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Rich Internet Application results?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Rich Internet Application agendas for the next 3 years?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rich Internet Application book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Rich Internet Application self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rich Internet Application Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rich Internet Application areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rich Internet Application Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rich Internet Application projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rich Internet Application Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rich Internet Application project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
- Lessons Learned: Did the Rich Internet Application project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that the best supplier is chosen considering: price, quality, service, dependable operation, internal operation costs, life time operation costs and codes of ethic?
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Rich Internet Application project based on this experience?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Rich Internet Application project risks?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to us?
- Lessons Learned: How was the political and social history changed over the life of the Rich Internet Application project?
Step-by-step and complete Rich Internet Application Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rich Internet Application project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rich Internet Application project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rich Internet Application project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rich Internet Application project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rich Internet Application project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rich Internet Application project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rich Internet Application project with this in-depth Rich Internet Application Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rich Internet Application projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rich Internet Application and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rich Internet Application investments work better.
This Rich Internet Application All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.