Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RightScale Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RightScale related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RightScale specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RightScale Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RightScale improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- What is measured?
- What are our RightScale Processes?
- What does the should be process map/design look like?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- How do we Lead with RightScale in Mind?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Are accountability and ownership for RightScale clearly defined?
- Who are the RightScale improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RightScale book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your RightScale self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RightScale Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RightScale areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RightScale Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RightScale projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RightScale Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RightScale project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Specific - Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your RightScale project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is RightScale project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Are services/tasks combined in such a way that the market is used where relevant?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and timely was the organizational change impact identified and planned for?
- Scope Management Plan: Quality Standards - Are controls in place to ensure that the work was not only completed but also completed to meet specific standards?
- Procurement Audit: Was the suitability of candidates accurately assessed?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the RightScale project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz Ð What changed on RightScale project Scope Statement input?
Step-by-step and complete RightScale Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RightScale project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RightScale project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RightScale project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RightScale project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RightScale project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RightScale project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RightScale project with this in-depth RightScale Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RightScale projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RightScale and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RightScale investments work better.
This RightScale All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.