Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Risk transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Risk transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Risk transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Risk transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Risk transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- When a Risk transformation manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the as is stakeholder process?
- How will you measure your Risk transformation effectiveness?
- What are the business goals Risk transformation is aiming to achieve?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Risk transformation processes?
- What are the known security controls?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Risk transformation services/products?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Risk transformation book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Risk transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Risk transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Risk transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Risk transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Risk transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Risk transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Risk transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is the risk management process used in practice?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do the orgabizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are post milestone Risk transformation project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Do we have a clear understanding of all subcontracts in place?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Risk transformation project?
- Scope Management Plan: Process Groups Ð where do Scope Management Processes fit in?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization state the minimum requirements to be met by the variants in the tender documents?
- Executing Process Group: Based on your Risk transformation project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Risk transformation project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Risk transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Risk transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Risk transformation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Risk transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Risk transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Risk transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Risk transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Risk transformation project with this in-depth Risk transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Risk transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Risk transformation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Risk transformation investments work better.
This Risk transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.