Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAM software asset management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAM software asset management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAM software asset management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAM software asset management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAM software asset management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- Licensing expertise; Do you have the licensing expertise for smaller vendors with high audit risk, including product licensing, applying to servers/ clients/network access/virtualized environments?
- Critical Vendors; How many servers do you have in use with installations of products from vendors with complex licensing requirements, and from those who conduct stringent compliance audits?
- Heterogenous infrastructure; Do you have a heterogenous infrastructure, such as mainframes and distributed servers, Thin and Fat Clients, virtual machines and hardware servers, etc.?
- Maintenance; Do you keep all licenses under active maintenance, or at least consistent per each infrastructure element (server, etc.), such as Oracle Support, IBM S&S, Microsoft SA?
- License assets; Do your license assets have a high value (i.e. replacement value; value of new purchases of licenses at current price, including regular customer discounts)?
- Secure Data Room; Have you installed a Secure Data Room to protect your confidential data and govern the auditors; have the auditors signed an NDA (non-disclosure agreement)?
- Microsoft; How many servers do you have in use with installations of major Microsoft products, such as Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Sharepoint Server?
- Managing; do project managers actively manage the audit time plan, review process, review milestones, and verified data before providing it to auditors, etc.?
- Virtualization; Do your virtualized environments comply with licensing requirements, such as for server, desktop and application virtualization environments?
- Do you think that you could have better managed audits (time, process, data) and auditors, or could have installed a Secure Data Room to protect your data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAM software asset management book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAM software asset management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAM software asset management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAM software asset management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAM software asset management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAM software asset management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAM software asset management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAM software asset management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without SAM software asset management project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the SAM software asset management project managers' level of commitment and professionalism?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teamÕs purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority SAM software asset management projects?
- Source Selection Criteria: When should debriefings be held and how should they be scheduled?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures followed to ensure information is available to stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Cost Management Plan: Planning and scheduling responsibilities Ð How will the responsibilities for planning and scheduling be allocated?
- Project Charter: Does the SAM software asset management project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Cost Baseline: Are there contingencies or conditions related to the acceptance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting suppliers of off the shelf products?
Step-by-step and complete SAM software asset management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAM software asset management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAM software asset management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAM software asset management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAM software asset management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAM software asset management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAM software asset management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAM software asset management project with this in-depth SAM software asset management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAM software asset management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAM software asset management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAM software asset management investments work better.
This SAM software asset management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.