Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP MM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP MM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP MM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP MM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 851 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP MM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 851 standard requirements:
- What procedures are in effect to control defective and damaged material, over shipments, returned material, material received but not ordered, and claims against carriers and vendors?
- Is it possible to issue spares and or tools to a technician and carry those issued items to the work site to complete the work order and return unused material?
- Are your product supply, operations, transport and logistics, government affairs, investor relations, corporate responsibility, and regional departments aware of impacts?
- Are your product supply, operations, transport and logistics, government affairs, investor relations, corporate responsibility and regional departments aware of impacts?
- Are we counseling the employee about the logistics and practicalities of specific work options, helping to ensure their proposals are reasonable, logical and workable?
- Do floor drains (sinks, storm drains, etc.) in hazardous material storage or handling areas discharge to subsurface leaching structures?
- If chemical operations are operated on the premises, are hazardous materials associated with these operations being properly handled?
- There is a movement away from materialism in our culture. Can you think of products, ads, or brands that are anti-materialistic?
- Are quantities of material received verified by actual count, weight, or measurement by the receiving department?
- What general provisions should be included in both collection and processing contracts for recyclable materials?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP MM book in PDF containing 851 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP MM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP MM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP MM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP MM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP MM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP MM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP MM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next SAP MM project you participate in?
- Executing Process Group: When is the appropriate time to bring the scorecard to Board meetings?
- Activity Resource Requirements: How many signatures do you require on a check and does this match what is in your policy and procedures?
- Project Charter: Market Ð Identify products market, including whether it is outside of the objective: What is the purpose of the program or SAP MM project?
- Team Operating Agreement: How do you want to be thought of and known within the organization?
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the SAP MM project manager?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the mission and functions of the formal organization?
- Procurement Audit: Are there any complaints of the suppliers and/or end-users?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of the organization foster or hinder the process?
- Formal Acceptance: Was the SAP MM project work done on time, within budget, and according to specification?
Step-by-step and complete SAP MM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP MM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP MM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP MM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP MM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP MM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP MM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP MM project with this in-depth SAP MM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP MM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP MM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP MM investments work better.
This SAP MM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.