This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in SAP SE assessment.
'Very visual and easy to use. Implementation was easy. Highly Recommended.' - PMO-Data and Analytics in the Media Industry
'I like TAOS, I believe that it is the best BI tool on the market. For our use cases, it is perfect. Our users are enjoying to work with TAOS. TAOS allows us fast value, i.e. we bought a couple of self assessments and immediately started to generate reports and dashboards. Business users are happy to jump from legacy BI to TAOS. Everyone, loves the quality of the self-assessments outcome, data visualizations, interactivity and etc.' - Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
'Great product. Easy to use.' - Global Head' - Enterprise Information in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The SAP SE Self-Assessment?
The SAP SE Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the SAP SE work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every SAP SE task and that every SAP SE outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring SAP SE opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored SAP SE advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth SAP SE Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP SE improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The SAP SE Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP SE Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The SAP SE Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP SE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP SE and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define SAP SE with this SAP SE Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Does SAP SE systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Define Question: When was the SAP SE start date?
- Measure Question: Are there any disadvantages to implementing SAP SE? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Analyze Question: How can we improve SAP SE?
- Improve Question: How can we improve SAP SE?
- Control Question: Does SAP SE create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Sustain Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as SAP SE leaders?
Value [to you] of the SAP SE Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal SAP SE Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.