Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SD-WAN Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SD-WAN Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SD-WAN Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SD-WAN Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SD-WAN Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Are you a network administrator, network security administrator, network security engineer, involved in network operations, or concerned about the integrity of your network infrastructure?
- Do you have the problem where your users are using consumer type products to store critical files in the cloud and exposing your corporate data in an insecure way?
- Are best practice system management procedures in place to control user and group access to network resources and maintain workstation and network security?
- What features for Key Management, Encryption, Authentication, Authorization, and Identification need to be selected in order to optimize network security?
- Which attributes of an SD-WAN service or solution are the most important considerations when choosing an SD-WAN solution for branch office connectivity?
- What factors should organizations consider to help determine which local access connectivity choices are appropriate for SD-WAN solution?
- Are your network providers able to offer the most intelligent, secure, reliable, and adaptable services in a distributed environment?
- What advantages would SD-WAN solutions built on NFV have to enterprise customers over other types of SD-WAN solutions in the market?
- What factors are currently driving organizations to consider leveraging SD-WAN to meet branch office communications requirements?
- Can the provider deliver the right level of skills and support to work effectively with your internal IT and network staff?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SD-WAN Security book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SD-WAN Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SD-WAN Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SD-WAN Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SD-WAN Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SD-WAN Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SD-WAN Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SD-WAN Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are SD-WAN Security project activities decomposed into manageable components to ensure expected management control?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cash flow chart prepared and used in determining the timing and term of investments?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the SD-WAN Security project?
- Communications Management Plan: Who will use or be affected by the result of a SD-WAN Security project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the SD-WAN Security project?
- Executing Process Group: How does SD-WAN Security project management relate to other disciplines?
- Cost Management Plan: Milestones ÃÂÃÂ what are the key dates in executing the contract plan?
- WBS Dictionary: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How do you treat administrative costs in the activity inventory?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Where are the verification requirements to be documented (eg purchase order, agreement etc)?
Step-by-step and complete SD-WAN Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SD-WAN Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SD-WAN Security project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SD-WAN Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SD-WAN Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SD-WAN Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SD-WAN Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SD-WAN Security project with this in-depth SD-WAN Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SD-WAN Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SD-WAN Security and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SD-WAN Security investments work better.
This SD-WAN Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.