Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SIMAP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SIMAP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SIMAP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SIMAP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SIMAP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Have you identified your SIMAP key performance indicators?
- How do you manage and improve your SIMAP work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed SIMAP opportunities costing us money?
- How does the SIMAP manager ensure against scope creep?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SIMAP book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SIMAP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SIMAP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SIMAP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SIMAP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SIMAP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SIMAP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SIMAP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there complementary rules to be used and are they applied?
- Cost Baseline: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Quality Audit: Are the policies and processes, as set out in the Quality Audit Manual, properly applied?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the SIMAP project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were SIMAP project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is SIMAP project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to stakeholders?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the Rater (Supervisor) have to wait for the Interim or Final Performance Assessment Review to tell an employee that the employees performance is Unsatisfactory?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the SIMAP project?
Step-by-step and complete SIMAP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SIMAP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SIMAP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SIMAP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SIMAP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SIMAP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SIMAP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SIMAP project with this in-depth SIMAP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SIMAP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SIMAP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SIMAP investments work better.
This SIMAP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.