Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SQL Server Compact Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SQL Server Compact related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SQL Server Compact specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SQL Server Compact Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SQL Server Compact improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Operational - will it work?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected SQL Server Compact results are met?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- What can you control?
- Strategic planning -SQL Server Compact relations
- When is/was the SQL Server Compact start date?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- Do we monitor the SQL Server Compact decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SQL Server Compact book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SQL Server Compact self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SQL Server Compact Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SQL Server Compact areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SQL Server Compact Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SQL Server Compact projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SQL Server Compact Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SQL Server Compact project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Has stakeholder analysis been conducted, assessing their influence on the SQL Server Compact project and their authority levels?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for SQL Server Compact project scheduling & tracking?
- Activity Attributes: Would you consider either of these activities an outlier?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this SQL Server Compact project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in SQL Server Compact project oversight?
- Risk Management Plan: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the SQL Server Compact project sufficiently qualified?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
Step-by-step and complete SQL Server Compact Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SQL Server Compact project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SQL Server Compact project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SQL Server Compact project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SQL Server Compact project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SQL Server Compact project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SQL Server Compact project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SQL Server Compact project with this in-depth SQL Server Compact Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SQL Server Compact projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SQL Server Compact and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SQL Server Compact investments work better.
This SQL Server Compact All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.