Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SaaS-LIMS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SaaS-LIMS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SaaS-LIMS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SaaS-LIMS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SaaS-LIMS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and SaaS-LIMS Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Has the SaaS-LIMS work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of SaaS-LIMS that make it risky?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of SaaS-LIMSs gains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SaaS-LIMS book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SaaS-LIMS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SaaS-LIMS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SaaS-LIMS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SaaS-LIMS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SaaS-LIMS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SaaS-LIMS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SaaS-LIMS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: To what extent was the evolution of risks communicated?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its policy management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (SaaS-LIMS project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the SaaS-LIMS project?
- Project Schedule: Your SaaS-LIMS project management plan results in a SaaS-LIMS project schedule that is too long. If the SaaS-LIMS project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for ensuring a positive organizational climate is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: If an electronic auction or a dynamic purchasing system was used, did the tender documents specify details on access to information, electronic equipment used and connection specifications?
- Team Operating Agreement: The method to be used in the decision making process; Will it be consensus, majority rule, or the supervisor having the final say?
Step-by-step and complete SaaS-LIMS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SaaS-LIMS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SaaS-LIMS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SaaS-LIMS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SaaS-LIMS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SaaS-LIMS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SaaS-LIMS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SaaS-LIMS project with this in-depth SaaS-LIMS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SaaS-LIMS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SaaS-LIMS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SaaS-LIMS investments work better.
This SaaS-LIMS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.