This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Sales EQ assessment.
'Thank you for the excel dashboard. It is so powerful.' - Tahar H., Researcher at Institute of Economic Analysis and Prospective Studies
'End users are pleased with the outcome of the implementation.' - Director of Corporate Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
'After a tool eval of various dash-boarding technologies, The Art of Service's self assessment was our preferred solution. It was nice to see our choice validated in the self assessment outcomes.' - Sr Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
What Is The Sales EQ Self-Assessment?
The Sales EQ Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Sales EQ work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Sales EQ task and that every Sales EQ outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Sales EQ opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Sales EQ advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Sales EQ Self-Assessment. Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales EQ improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Sales EQ Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 615 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales EQ Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Sales EQ Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales EQ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales EQ and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Sales EQ with this Sales EQ Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 615 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Sales EQ experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Define Question: How do we maintain Sales EQ's Integrity?
- Measure Question: How do we go about Securing Sales EQ?
- Analyze Question: How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Sales EQ into the services that we provide?
- Improve Question: Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Sales EQ is underway?
- Control Question: What would be the goal or target for a Sales EQ's improvement team?
- Sustain Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Sales EQ study?
Value [to you] of the Sales EQ Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Sales EQ Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.