Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales decision process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales decision process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales decision process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales decision process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales decision process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Do we monitor the Sales decision process decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- How will you measure the results?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Are we Assessing Sales decision process and Risk?
- Did any value-added analysis or lean thinking take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the as is process map?
- Will team members perform Sales decision process work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage outside the box thinking?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Sales decision process leverage and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales decision process book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sales decision process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales decision process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales decision process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales decision process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales decision process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales decision process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sales decision process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Project Portfolio management: Agility. How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the Sales decision process project and its process?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there influences outside the team that may affect performance, and if so, have you identified and addressed them?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Purpose: Toward what end is the evaluation being conducted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the BEST thing for the Sales decision process project manager to do?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts Ð How will the time and resources needed to complete the Sales decision process project be forecast?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Sales decision process project repository for each release?
- Procurement Audit: Budget controls: Does your organization maintain an up-to-date (approved) budget for all funded activities, and perform a comparison of that budget with actual expenditures for each budget category?
- Procurement Audit: When such references were made, was a precise description of the performance not otherwise possible and were those references accompanied by the words or equivalent?
Step-by-step and complete Sales decision process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales decision process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales decision process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales decision process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales decision process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales decision process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales decision process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales decision process project with this in-depth Sales decision process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales decision process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales decision process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales decision process investments work better.
This Sales decision process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.