This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Salesforce Marketing Cloud assessment.
'Our experience has been good. A primary reason we chose The Art of Service was good vendor communications and follow-through during the sales process. Many of the other vendors we evaluated provided a poor sales experience. The Art of Service's self-assessment has a great user interface and is easy to use out of the box for non- and technically minded individuals. Comprehensive self-service support is available online. Overall, we have been happy with The Art of Service' - Director, Database Operations in the Education Industry
'Management consultant teams need to develop a number of hypothesis, test them, select promising ones and keep refining them. Because the project time is very limited, it is of significant advantage to shorten the iteration of hypothesis development and testing, which is exactly what The Art of Service is great at. In most cases The Art of Service is 10x faster than our in-house tool to test a hypothesis on moderately complex questions, and it becomes an essential part of analysis work flow for most projects I've done recently.' - Project Leader in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment has been a powerful dash-boarding tool. I have created powerful dashboards that have helped our business run more efficiently and effectively.' - Analyst in the Finance Industry
What Is The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment?
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Salesforce Marketing Cloud task and that every Salesforce Marketing Cloud outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Salesforce Marketing Cloud opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Salesforce Marketing Cloud advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Salesforce Marketing Cloud improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Salesforce Marketing Cloud with this Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How does Salesforce Marketing Cloud integrate with other business initiatives?
- Define Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Salesforce Marketing Cloud project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Measure Question: Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Salesforce Marketing Cloud team, Salesforce Marketing Cloud itself?
- Analyze Question: Are assumptions made in Salesforce Marketing Cloud stated explicitly?
- Improve Question: What is Effective Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
- Control Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Salesforce Marketing Cloud project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Sustain Question: What is Effective Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
Value [to you] of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.