Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Satellite Data System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Satellite Data System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Satellite Data System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Satellite Data System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Satellite Data System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- Is Satellite Data System linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Satellite Data System activities?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- How likely is the current Satellite Data System plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Does Satellite Data System systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- How do you measure success?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- Is Supporting Satellite Data System documentation required?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Satellite Data System book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Satellite Data System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Satellite Data System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Satellite Data System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Satellite Data System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Satellite Data System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Satellite Data System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Satellite Data System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are Satellite Data System project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the audience for change management activities?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you facilitate evaluation against published criteria?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Satellite Data System project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Satellite Data System project requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Will the Satellite Data System project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without Satellite Data System project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
- Contractor Status Report: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with quality assurance standards?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
Step-by-step and complete Satellite Data System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Satellite Data System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Satellite Data System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Satellite Data System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Satellite Data System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Satellite Data System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Satellite Data System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Satellite Data System project with this in-depth Satellite Data System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Satellite Data System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Satellite Data System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Satellite Data System investments work better.
This Satellite Data System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.