Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service contract Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service contract related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service contract specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service contract Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service contract improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- What kinds of strategies, promotions and/or arguments are most likely to convince customers to renew advertising or other service contracts in difficult times?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you dont?
- Are the shared service contracts based on transaction volumes?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- What happens if the service contract withdrawn?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- What can we do to improve?
- Is performance measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service contract book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Service contract self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service contract Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service contract areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service contract Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service contract projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service contract Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Service contract project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Explain the purpose of this Service contract project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this Service contract project aiming to achieve?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/Service contract project Reports?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Risk Management Plan: Are the required plans included, such as nonstructural flood risk management plans?
- Quality Management Plan: What would be the next steps or what else should you do at this point?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
- Procurement Audit: Are tenders who do not comply with the requirements specified in the request for tenders rejected?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Categorization -Which of your categories has more risk than others?
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without Service contract project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the requirements require the creation of components that are unlike anything your organization has previously built?
Step-by-step and complete Service contract Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service contract project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service contract project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service contract project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service contract project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service contract project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service contract project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Service contract project with this in-depth Service contract Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service contract projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service contract and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service contract investments work better.
This Service contract All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.