Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ShareFile Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ShareFile related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ShareFile specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ShareFile Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 723 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ShareFile improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 723 standard requirements:
- Is the solution technically practical?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether ShareFile goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the ShareFile goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the ShareFile team, ShareFile itself?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a ShareFile study?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ShareFile book in PDF containing 723 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ShareFile self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ShareFile Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ShareFile areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ShareFile Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ShareFile projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ShareFile Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ShareFile project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the current portfolio opportunity?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Strategic Plan is providing the best guidance for the future of the organization?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Team Directory: Who will report ShareFile project status to all stakeholders?
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this ShareFile project if it is scheduled to start on ...?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control Ð How will the ShareFile project measure and control progress?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the current or emerging trends of culture?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the ShareFile projects success?
- Planning Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
Step-by-step and complete ShareFile Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ShareFile project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ShareFile project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ShareFile project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ShareFile project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ShareFile project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ShareFile project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ShareFile project with this in-depth ShareFile Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ShareFile projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ShareFile and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ShareFile investments work better.
This ShareFile All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.