Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Silver Lake Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Silver Lake related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Silver Lake specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Silver Lake Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Silver Lake improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Silver Lake with what users do day-to-day?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- What should be measured?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Silver Lake Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- What are the expected benefits of Silver Lake to the stakeholder?
- How can you negotiate Silver Lake successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- What vendors make products that address the Silver Lake needs?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Silver Lake book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Silver Lake self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Silver Lake Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Silver Lake areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Silver Lake Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Silver Lake projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Silver Lake Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Silver Lake project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Silver Lake project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Silver Lake projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Would it be fair to say that cost is a controlling criteria?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Silver Lake project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Silver Lake project plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teamÕs purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Requirements Documentation: Validity. Does the system provide the functions which best support the customer s needs?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is used as a basis for instructional decisions?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the contractors estimates of costs at completion reconcilable with cost data reported to us?
Step-by-step and complete Silver Lake Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Silver Lake project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Silver Lake project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Silver Lake project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Silver Lake project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Silver Lake project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Silver Lake project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Silver Lake project with this in-depth Silver Lake Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Silver Lake projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Silver Lake and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Silver Lake investments work better.
This Silver Lake All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.