Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SnapLogic Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SnapLogic related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SnapLogic specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SnapLogic Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 768 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SnapLogic improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 768 standard requirements:
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- What are the barriers to increased SnapLogic production?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether SnapLogic goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Is the scope of SnapLogic defined?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the as is process?
- For your SnapLogic project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a SnapLogic project?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SnapLogic book in PDF containing 768 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SnapLogic self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SnapLogic Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SnapLogic areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SnapLogic Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SnapLogic projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SnapLogic Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SnapLogic project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are Best Practices in use for the Performance Measurement System?
- Quality Management Plan: Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the SnapLogic project proposal since the previous time?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you decide what information needs to be recorded?
- Executing Process Group: How does SnapLogic project management relate to other disciplines?
- Change Management Plan: Impact of systems implementation on organization change?
- Procurement Audit: Are purchase requisitions used to generate purchase orders?
- Risk Management Plan: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have an up-to-date constitution?
- Lessons Learned: Was the SnapLogic project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the SnapLogic project, that is)?
Step-by-step and complete SnapLogic Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SnapLogic project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SnapLogic project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SnapLogic project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SnapLogic project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SnapLogic project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SnapLogic project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SnapLogic project with this in-depth SnapLogic Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SnapLogic projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SnapLogic and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SnapLogic investments work better.
This SnapLogic All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.