Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social Commerce Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social Commerce related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social Commerce specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social Commerce Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social Commerce improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Social Commerce leaders?
- Will Social Commerce deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Social Commerce brings?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Will team members regularly document their Social Commerce work?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Social Commerce agendas for the next 3 years?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social Commerce book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Social Commerce self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social Commerce Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social Commerce areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social Commerce Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social Commerce projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social Commerce Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social Commerce project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated Social Commerce project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Social Commerce project stage?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Social Commerce project oversight?
- Cost Management Plan: Are internal Social Commerce project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Quality Audit: Is the continuing professional education of key personnel explained in detail?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What departments are involved in its daily operation?
- Procurement Audit: Proper and complete records of transactions and events are maintained?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, etc?
- Procurement Audit: Is free and fair (international) competition promoted by organizational policies and legislation, in line with legal, trade organizations and other policies?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process for scheduling and reporting defined, including forms and formats?
- Variance Analysis: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
Step-by-step and complete Social Commerce Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social Commerce project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social Commerce project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social Commerce project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social Commerce project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social Commerce project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social Commerce project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social Commerce project with this in-depth Social Commerce Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social Commerce projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social Commerce and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social Commerce investments work better.
This Social Commerce All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.