Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social dialogue Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social dialogue related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social dialogue specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social dialogue Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social dialogue improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Social dialogue improvements?
- Does the Social dialogue performance meet the customers requirements?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- What are the expected benefits of Social dialogue to the stakeholder?
- What are the usability implications of Social dialogue actions?
- What can you control?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Social dialogue Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social dialogue book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Social dialogue self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social dialogue Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social dialogue areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social dialogue Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social dialogue projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social dialogue Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social dialogue project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Social dialogue project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Procurement Audit: Is the organization aware and informed about international procurement standards and good practice?
- Initiating Process Group: The Social dialogue project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between these stakeholders?
- Quality Metrics: Was the overall quality better or worse than previous products?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Social dialogue project leaders committed to this Social dialogue project full time?
- Risk Register: What Should The Audit Role Be In Establishing a Risk Management Process?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Social dialogue project sufficiently qualified?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Procurement Audit: How do you address the risk of fraud and corruption?
Step-by-step and complete Social dialogue Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social dialogue project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social dialogue project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social dialogue project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social dialogue project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social dialogue project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social dialogue project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social dialogue project with this in-depth Social dialogue Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social dialogue projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social dialogue and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social dialogue investments work better.
This Social dialogue All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.