Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social graph Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social graph related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social graph specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social graph Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social graph improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the as is process?
- What are all of our Social graph domains and what do they do?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Why is Social graph important for you now?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Social graph? There might be some that are less obvious?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- What needs improvement?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Social graph work? How is the team addressing them?
- Which customers cant participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social graph book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Social graph self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social graph Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social graph areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social graph Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social graph projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social graph Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social graph project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Can your organization rate by exception and assume that most employees are performing at an acceptable level?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Social graph project Manager qualified and experienced in Social graph project Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Social graph project estimates?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are staff involved as partners in the improvement process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Social graph project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Social graph project?
- Network Diagram: Will crashing x weeks return more in benefits than it costs?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What do you want to know about the stay to know if costs were inappropriately high or low?
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the responsibilities and authorities of each of the above organizational elements or managers clearly defined?
- Initiating Process Group: Specific - Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
Step-by-step and complete Social graph Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social graph project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social graph project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social graph project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social graph project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social graph project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social graph project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social graph project with this in-depth Social graph Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social graph projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social graph and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social graph investments work better.
This Social graph All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.