Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social knowledge management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social knowledge management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social knowledge management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social knowledge management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social knowledge management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- Is there any existing Social knowledge management governance structure?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Social knowledge management shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- How do our controls stack up?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- Is Supporting Social knowledge management documentation required?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- How do controls support value?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Social knowledge management?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Social knowledge management data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social knowledge management book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Social knowledge management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social knowledge management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social knowledge management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social knowledge management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social knowledge management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social knowledge management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social knowledge management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Social knowledge management project risks?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have designated specific forms or worksheets?
- Scope Management Plan: Given the scope of the Social knowledge management project, which criterion should be optimised?
- Variance Analysis: Are there quarterly budgets with quarterly performance comparisons?
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the Social knowledge management project Plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Risk Audit: What are the strategic implications with clients when auditors focus audit resources based on business-level risks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Executing Process Group: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Social knowledge management project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the Social knowledge management project?
Step-by-step and complete Social knowledge management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social knowledge management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social knowledge management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social knowledge management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social knowledge management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social knowledge management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social knowledge management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social knowledge management project with this in-depth Social knowledge management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social knowledge management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social knowledge management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social knowledge management investments work better.
This Social knowledge management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.