Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social statistics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social statistics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social statistics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social statistics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social statistics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- What is the source of the strategies for Social statistics strengthening and reform?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Social statistics project?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Social statistics?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- How does Social statistics integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Is there any existing Social statistics governance structure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social statistics book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Social statistics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social statistics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social statistics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social statistics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social statistics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social statistics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social statistics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Procurement Audit: Are approval limits definitive as to amount and classification of expenditure?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the Social statistics project completion date?
- Process Improvement Plan: Purpose of Goal: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its information technology system is serving its needs as effectively and constructively as is appropriate?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: While preparing your risk responses, you identify additional risks. What should you do?
- Procurement Audit: If an order is divided among several vendors, is the explanation for that procedure documented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all activities captured and do they address all approved work scope in the Social statistics project baseline?
- Lessons Learned: How much of your time was spent on other than this Social statistics project?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement Social statistics project?
Step-by-step and complete Social statistics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social statistics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social statistics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social statistics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social statistics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social statistics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social statistics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social statistics project with this in-depth Social statistics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social statistics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social statistics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social statistics investments work better.
This Social statistics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.