Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social trading Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social trading related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social trading specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social trading Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social trading improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- How to Secure Social trading?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Social trading. How do we gain traction?
- Think about the people you identified for your Social trading project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Have you identified your Social trading key performance indicators?
- How do we measure risk?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- Which customers cant participate in our Social trading domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social trading book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Social trading self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social trading Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social trading areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social trading Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social trading projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social trading Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social trading project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract developed which obligates the seller and the buyer?
- Risk Management Plan: What other risks are created by choosing an avoidance strategy?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the Social trading project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Project Scope Statement: Will there be documented contingency plans for the top 5-10 risks?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts Ð How will the time and resources needed to complete the Social trading project be forecast?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Social trading project work proceeding in accordance with the original Social trading project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Social trading Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social trading project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social trading project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social trading project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social trading project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social trading project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social trading project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social trading project with this in-depth Social trading Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social trading projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social trading and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social trading investments work better.
This Social trading All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.