Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Softline Pastel Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Softline Pastel related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Softline Pastel specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Softline Pastel Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Softline Pastel improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- Can we add value to the current Softline Pastel decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Is Supporting Softline Pastel documentation required?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Softline Pastel strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Is maximizing Softline Pastel protection the same as minimizing Softline Pastel loss?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Softline Pastel book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Softline Pastel self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Softline Pastel Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Softline Pastel areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Softline Pastel Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Softline Pastel projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Softline Pastel Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Softline Pastel project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Softline Pastel project Scope Statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value in line with the final cost of the contract awarded?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Will the Softline Pastel project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the Softline Pastel project, how would you prioritize them?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the IMS include all contract and/or designated management control milestones?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for Softline Pastel project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Softline Pastel project?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you are worried about method variance before you collect data, what sort of design elements might you include to reduce or eliminate the threat of method variance?
Step-by-step and complete Softline Pastel Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Softline Pastel project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Softline Pastel project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Softline Pastel project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Softline Pastel project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Softline Pastel project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Softline Pastel project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Softline Pastel project with this in-depth Softline Pastel Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Softline Pastel projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Softline Pastel and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Softline Pastel investments work better.
This Softline Pastel All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.