Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software-defined protection Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software-defined protection related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software-defined protection specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software-defined protection Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software-defined protection improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Software-defined protection agendas for the next 3 years?
- How can you negotiate Software-defined protection successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what were selling?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Software-defined protection data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- Will Software-defined protection have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software-defined protection book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software-defined protection self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software-defined protection Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software-defined protection areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software-defined protection Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software-defined protection projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software-defined protection Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software-defined protection project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Do the requirements require the creation of components that are unlike anything your organization has previously built?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Software-defined protection project managers of large information technology Software-defined protection projects need strong technical skills?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Software-defined protection project, how could you improve on the way Software-defined protection project was conducted?
- Risk Audit: Do you have proper induction processes for all new paid staff and volunteers who have a specific role and responsibility?
- Quality Metrics: There are many reasons to shore up quality-related metrics, but what metrics are important?
- Activity Attributes: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What training requirements are there based upon the required skills and resources?
- Risk Audit: Are all programs planned and conducted according to recognised safety standards?
Step-by-step and complete Software-defined protection Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software-defined protection project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software-defined protection project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software-defined protection project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software-defined protection project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software-defined protection project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software-defined protection project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software-defined protection project with this in-depth Software-defined protection Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software-defined protection projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software-defined protection and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software-defined protection investments work better.
This Software-defined protection All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.