Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software release life cycle Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software release life cycle related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software release life cycle specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software release life cycle Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 631 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software release life cycle improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 631 standard requirements:
- Design, execute, and learn. As a testing approach, exploratory testing is enormously powerful and widely practiced. Yet, it is poorly understood. Every tester can do it, but is it done well?
- How many times have you had project delays because new ideas emerged late or the key stakeholders couldnt reach consensus?
- Have you ever thought about having lunch with an industry expert to seek out information relevant to your needs?
- What about all the existing Legacy Software that we have to continue to develop and maintain?
- What about all the existing Legacy Software that you have to continue to develop and maintain?
- How can you innovate to continuously outperform and differentiate you from competitors?
- Does this mean that all your existing QA methods, processes, and tools are obsolete?
- Our main challenge is the Black Hole. What are you doing about it ?
- How do you determine if our current process is the best process?
- How do you determine if a software release is ready to go live?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software release life cycle book in PDF containing 631 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software release life cycle self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software release life cycle Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software release life cycle areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software release life cycle Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software release life cycle projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software release life cycle Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software release life cycle project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Software release life cycle project risks at various Software release life cycle project stages?
- Change Request: How is the change documented (format, content, storage)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Software release life cycle project plan (variances)?
- Project Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Software release life cycle project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization use comparative data and information to improve organizational performance?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationship with its (past) staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: When is corrective or preventative action required?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
Step-by-step and complete Software release life cycle Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software release life cycle project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software release life cycle project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software release life cycle project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software release life cycle project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software release life cycle project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software release life cycle project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software release life cycle project with this in-depth Software release life cycle Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software release life cycle projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software release life cycle and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software release life cycle investments work better.
This Software release life cycle All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.