Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Spark Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Spark related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Spark specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Spark Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 675 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Spark improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 675 standard requirements:
- Do all machines have guards to protect against points of operation, nip points, rotating parts, moving parts, flying chips, sparks, etc.?
- Do you have future plans to leverage big data (hadoop/spark/etc.) or nosql in addition to transactional sources?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Who will provide the final approval of Spark deliverables?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Spark Management?
- Guide and spark employee Spark and engagement
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Spark book in PDF containing 675 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Spark self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Spark Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Spark areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Spark Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Spark projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Spark Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Spark project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures followed to ensure information is available to stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are Spark project documents updated and distributed?
- Team Directory: Decisions: Is the most suitable form of contract being used?
- Initiating Process Group: Are there resources to maintain and support the outcome of the Spark project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is maintaining a conducive staff climate?
- Procurement Audit: How is the evaluation of contract performance organized?
- Risk Audit: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the Spark project Plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Spark project?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with quality assurance standards?
Step-by-step and complete Spark Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Spark project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Spark project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Spark project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Spark project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Spark project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Spark project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Spark project with this in-depth Spark Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Spark projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Spark and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Spark investments work better.
This Spark All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.