Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Speed Center Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Speed Center related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Speed Center specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Speed Center Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Speed Center improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does Speed Center systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- What measurements are being captured?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Speed Center, including any consulting or professional services?
- Does Speed Center appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Speed Center processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Speed Center book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Speed Center self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Speed Center Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Speed Center areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Speed Center Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Speed Center projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Speed Center Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Speed Center project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Speed Center project based on past experience?
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next Speed Center project you participate in?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization use comparative data and information to improve organizational performance?
- Scope Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the Speed Center project was initiated?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- WBS Dictionary: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Speed Center project is not yet fully understood?
- Quality Management Plan: What would be the next steps or what else should you do at this point?
Step-by-step and complete Speed Center Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Speed Center project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Speed Center project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Speed Center project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Speed Center project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Speed Center project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Speed Center project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Speed Center project with this in-depth Speed Center Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Speed Center projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Speed Center and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Speed Center investments work better.
This Speed Center All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.