Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sprout Social Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sprout Social related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sprout Social specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sprout Social Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sprout Social improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- How would one define Sprout Social leadership?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- How do you use Sprout Social data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Does Sprout Social analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Sprout Social? If so, when did it change and why?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sprout Social book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sprout Social self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sprout Social Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sprout Social areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sprout Social Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sprout Social projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sprout Social Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sprout Social project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Will the Sprout Social project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why would a customer be interested in a particular product or service?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Sprout Social project termination impact Sprout Social project team members?
- Variance Analysis: Is the market likely to continue to grow at this rate next year?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What are the chronologies, contingencies, consequences, criteria?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Sprout Social project managers of large information technology Sprout Social projects need strong technical skills?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the necessary data being captured and is it complete and accurate?
- Risk Register: Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
Step-by-step and complete Sprout Social Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sprout Social project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sprout Social project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sprout Social project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sprout Social project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sprout Social project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sprout Social project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sprout Social project with this in-depth Sprout Social Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sprout Social projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sprout Social and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sprout Social investments work better.
This Sprout Social All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.