Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Standard Procurement System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Standard Procurement System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Standard Procurement System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Standard Procurement System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 962 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Standard Procurement System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 962 standard requirements:
- If our GDPR management is conducted by an external company; who would be fined in the event of a personal data leak? Is the responsibility born by us; or can it be contractually transferred to the provider?
- Consider your wrap contract philosophy and provisions you deem important. What wrap provider contract provisions have you negotiated that differentiate your firm from other stable value providers?
- Does your system provide the ability to track/review all key information about both internal and contract personnel data (such as who, what when for something like title company, surveyor)?
- Do you have contracts in place with the 3rd parties that require the vendor to maintain controls, practices and procedures that are as protective as your own internal procedures?
- Did the CPA issue a report on the Internal Control and Compliance with Laws, Regulations, and Provisions of Contracts or Grant Agreements as required by Government Auditing Standards?
- What are some key techniques you use in ensuring the organization will successfully continue to implement and refine the deliverables after you have completed the project?
- Do contracts require that all outside lessees, facility users, and contractors are properly trained and certified and comply with all applicable environmental regulations?
- In a Purchase contract, the payment schedule is created in every 30 days from the receipt of materials. How does IBM Maximo Asset Management generate invoices?
- Do you provide the ability to automatically update the status of a building or piece of land when a contract is completed and identify any remaining obligations?
- Do you provide the ability to associate employees, vendors and/or other contacts with a property and a contract, such as a lease or owned real estate contract?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Standard Procurement System book in PDF containing 962 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Standard Procurement System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Standard Procurement System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Standard Procurement System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Standard Procurement System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Standard Procurement System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Standard Procurement System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Standard Procurement System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of those affiliated with the Standard Procurement System project?
- Scope Management Plan: During what part of the PM process is the Standard Procurement System project scope statement created?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Standard Procurement System projects / systems?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the process working, and are people executing in compliance of the process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is it safe to say you can handle more work or that some tasks you re supposed to do arent worth doing?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Arena: In what fields are the actors active, where are they present?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Standard Procurement System project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete Standard Procurement System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Standard Procurement System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Standard Procurement System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Standard Procurement System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Standard Procurement System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Standard Procurement System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Standard Procurement System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Standard Procurement System project with this in-depth Standard Procurement System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Standard Procurement System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Standard Procurement System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Standard Procurement System investments work better.
This Standard Procurement System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.