Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Standardization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Standardization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Standardization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Standardization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Standardization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can the director of business process shared services make and sustain appropriate trade-offs between process standardization and variation to optimize both cost and innovation?
- What technical capabilities need to be standardized enterprisewide to support it efficiencies and to facilitate process standardization and integration?
- What is the level of standardization in the processes used to decide between the different marketing communication medium on offer?
- This program provides Quality Assurance Productivity Improvement in CAD Work, Standardization, Accuracy-First-Time?
- What are the Research and Development (R&D), and standardization priorities?
- What are the crucial problems in ICT security standardization?
- Where are the standardization Opportunities ?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- Are there Standardization problems defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Standardization book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Standardization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Standardization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Standardization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Standardization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Standardization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Standardization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Standardization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Standardization project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the manpower level sufficient to meet the future business requirements?
- Requirements Management Plan: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Variance Analysis: Can Process Improvements Lead to Unfavorable Variances?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for accepting the Standardization project deliverables. Will the Standardization project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Activity List: What is the total time required to complete the Standardization project if no delays occur?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement Standardization project complies with relevant legislation?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
Step-by-step and complete Standardization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Standardization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Standardization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Standardization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Standardization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Standardization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Standardization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Standardization project with this in-depth Standardization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Standardization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Standardization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Standardization investments work better.
This Standardization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.