Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Start Your Own Business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Start Your Own Business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Start Your Own Business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Start Your Own Business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 922 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Start Your Own Business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 922 standard requirements:
- Do you call local media when a hot topic is on the agenda to explain its news value (timeliness, financial impact, quality of life impact, conflict, something out of the ordinary, prominence)?
- Your mind is made up youre going to start your own company. But making the move is tough. You wonder if you have an idea thats going to work. How do you decide what kind of business to start?
- If youre thinking about entrepreneurship, you probably already have an idea for a business. Is it one that you arent very interested in, but you think it could make a lot of money?
- The quality of the management team often determines the potential success of the company. Include career highlights, accomplishments, and positions held. Why are you qualified?
- What articles, publications, or other published resources have you collected or read that would give you information to help develop your business idea?
- Who is better equipped to take advantage of the vast opportunities brought about by rapid technology changes in all types of business than you are?
- Working for others often results in less work, more pay, more fringe benefits, and less hassle. So, why choose entrepreneurship?
- Are you aware that running your own business might require working long days, up to seven days a week as well as holidays?
- Have you looked into zoning laws, licensing, city, state, and federal regulations to permit the operating of the business?
- How would you like to use your skills and experiences to generate additional income or to start your own business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Start Your Own Business book in PDF containing 922 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Start Your Own Business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Start Your Own Business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Start Your Own Business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Start Your Own Business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Start Your Own Business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Start Your Own Business Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Start Your Own Business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How many Start Your Own Business project staff does this specific process affect?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all Start Your Own Business project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Start Your Own Business project leaders committed to this Start Your Own Business project full time?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Start Your Own Business project(s)?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the visions and actions of the partners consistent or divergent with regard to the program?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
Step-by-step and complete Start Your Own Business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Start Your Own Business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Start Your Own Business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Start Your Own Business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Start Your Own Business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Start Your Own Business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Start Your Own Business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Start Your Own Business project with this in-depth Start Your Own Business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Start Your Own Business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Start Your Own Business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Start Your Own Business investments work better.
This Start Your Own Business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.