Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Storage Decisions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Storage Decisions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Storage Decisions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Storage Decisions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Storage Decisions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- How important is Storage Decisions to the user organizations mission?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Storage Decisions team, Storage Decisions itself?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Is the Storage Decisions scope manageable?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Storage Decisions book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Storage Decisions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Storage Decisions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Storage Decisions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Storage Decisions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Storage Decisions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Storage Decisions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Storage Decisions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Team Leads: What is your process for assigning ratings?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk -Will the new service or product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Storage Decisions project sufficiently qualified?
- Requirements Documentation: Basic work/Business process; high-level, what is being touched?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed Storage Decisions project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4Ð6 weeks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Storage Decisions project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Storage Decisions projects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize Storage Decisions project risks thats very low tech and high touch?
Step-by-step and complete Storage Decisions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Storage Decisions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Storage Decisions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Storage Decisions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Storage Decisions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Storage Decisions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Storage Decisions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Storage Decisions project with this in-depth Storage Decisions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Storage Decisions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Storage Decisions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Storage Decisions investments work better.
This Storage Decisions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.