Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Decision Making Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Decision Making related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Decision Making specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Decision Making Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Decision Making improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Due to the role of creativity and innovation techniques on the development of new ideas, which of the creativity techniques are the priority for application in collective strategic decision making?
- Comparative Data How do you select and ensure the effective use of key comparative data and information to support operational and strategic decision making and innovation?
- How do you select and ensure the effective use of key comparative data and information to support operational and strategic decision making and innovation?
- In what ways can you expand silo understanding into strategic decision making insights across the business?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Decision Making book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Decision Making self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Decision Making Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Decision Making areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Decision Making Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Decision Making projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Decision Making Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Strategic Decision Making project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are all managers or operators of the facility or equipment competent or qualified?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Strategic Decision Making project portfolio. How is this helpful in Strategic Decision Making project selection?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Strategic Decision Making project?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the Strategic Decision Making project's program?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Risk Register: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Initiating Process Group: Are identified risks being monitored properly, are new risks arising during the Strategic Decision Making project or are foreseen risks occurring?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your key performance measures/indicators for tracking progress relative to your action plans?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures to ensure that changes to purchase orders will be updated on the computer files?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Decision Making Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Decision Making project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Decision Making project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Decision Making project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Decision Making project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Decision Making project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Decision Making project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Decision Making project with this in-depth Strategic Decision Making Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Decision Making projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Decision Making and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Decision Making investments work better.
This Strategic Decision Making All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.