Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Planning Skills Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Planning Skills related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Planning Skills specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Planning Skills Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Planning Skills improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Is there a Strategic Planning Skills management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- How is business? Why?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What is the teams contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Are there recognized Strategic Planning Skills problems?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- How will effects be measured?
- Are we Assessing Strategic Planning Skills and Risk?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Strategic Planning Skills strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Planning Skills book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Planning Skills self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Planning Skills Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Planning Skills areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Planning Skills Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Planning Skills projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Planning Skills Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Strategic Planning Skills project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Activity Attributes: Can you re-assign any activities to another resource to resolve an over-allocation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this Strategic Planning Skills project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this Strategic Planning Skills project?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the Strategic Planning Skills project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Source Selection Criteria: What past performance information should be requested?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will the new application negatively affect the current IT infrastructure?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Cost Control Tool Do Many Experts Say is Crucial to Strategic Planning Skills project Management?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Planning Skills Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Planning Skills project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Planning Skills project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Planning Skills project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Planning Skills project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Planning Skills project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Planning Skills project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Planning Skills project with this in-depth Strategic Planning Skills Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Planning Skills projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Planning Skills and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Planning Skills investments work better.
This Strategic Planning Skills All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.