Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Street Smarts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Street Smarts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Street Smarts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Street Smarts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 761 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Street Smarts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 761 standard requirements:
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Street Smarts Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- Does Street Smarts appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Street Smarts leaders?
- How do we measure risk?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Street Smarts strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Street Smarts delivery for example is new software needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Street Smarts book in PDF containing 761 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Street Smarts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Street Smarts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Street Smarts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Street Smarts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Street Smarts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Street Smarts Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Street Smarts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Procurement Audit: What are your ethical guidelines for public procurement?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Street Smarts project management methodology?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Street Smarts project Team cease upon the delivery of the Street Smarts projects outputs?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Street Smarts project?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are the boundaries (organizational or geographic) within which you operate?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization recruit, hire, and retain new employees?
- Planning Process Group: If a task is partitionable, is this a sufficient condition to reduce the Street Smarts project duration?
Step-by-step and complete Street Smarts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Street Smarts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Street Smarts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Street Smarts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Street Smarts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Street Smarts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Street Smarts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Street Smarts project with this in-depth Street Smarts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Street Smarts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Street Smarts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Street Smarts investments work better.
This Street Smarts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.