Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SuccessFactors Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SuccessFactors related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SuccessFactors specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SuccessFactors Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 699 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SuccessFactors improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 699 standard requirements:
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Graduate work experiences as predictors of organizational commitment: what experiences really matter?
- Is SuccessFactors dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on SuccessFactors?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- Customer satisfaction : How happy are they?
- How long will it take to change?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SuccessFactors book in PDF containing 699 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SuccessFactors self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SuccessFactors Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SuccessFactors areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SuccessFactors Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SuccessFactors projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SuccessFactors Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SuccessFactors project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for SuccessFactors project risks determined?
- Change Management Plan: Why is the initiative is being undertaken - What are the business drivers?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of any individual on the evaluation panel being biased?
- Change Management Plan: What risks may occur upfront, during implementation and after implementation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of SuccessFactors project management life cycle?
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your SuccessFactors project team define the SuccessFactors projects scope and work breakdown structure?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the SuccessFactors project?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with required environmental management standards?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to wait until all offeror s have been evaluated?
Step-by-step and complete SuccessFactors Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SuccessFactors project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SuccessFactors project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SuccessFactors project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SuccessFactors project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SuccessFactors project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SuccessFactors project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SuccessFactors project with this in-depth SuccessFactors Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SuccessFactors projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SuccessFactors and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SuccessFactors investments work better.
This SuccessFactors All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.