This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in System Dynamics assessment.
'Great experience thus far with The Art of Service. Easy to implement, powerful BI capabilities, great visualizations, and very user friendly. Thus far there hasn't been a need or desire to receive additional training or support from the The Art of Service team.' - Senior Consultant in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service support is excellent. Typical response time SLA I have found to be in minutes and the follow up to ensure success post solution support was pro-active resulting in strong satisfaction and positive client experience.' - Business Operations Manager in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service is AWESOME, it makes being an analyst fun. love it.' - Sr Manager, Data Analytics in the Communications Industry
What Is The System Dynamics Self-Assessment?
The System Dynamics Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the System Dynamics work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every System Dynamics task and that every System Dynamics outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring System Dynamics opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored System Dynamics advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth System Dynamics Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which System Dynamics improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The System Dynamics Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough System Dynamics Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The System Dynamics Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose System Dynamics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in System Dynamics and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define System Dynamics with this System Dynamics Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good System Dynamics project manager?
- Define Question: Whats the best design framework for System Dynamics organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Measure Question: Does System Dynamics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Analyze Question: Why is it important to have senior management support for a System Dynamics project?
- Improve Question: Is the scope of System Dynamics defined?
- Control Question: Are accountability and ownership for System Dynamics clearly defined?
- Sustain Question: How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of System Dynamics into the services that we provide?
Value [to you] of the System Dynamics Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal System Dynamics Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.