Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Systematic trading Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Systematic trading related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Systematic trading specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Systematic trading Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Systematic trading improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- What is the funding source for this project?
- How will you measure your Systematic trading effectiveness?
- Is Systematic trading Required?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Systematic trading goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- How can skill-level changes improve Systematic trading?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Systematic trading book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Systematic trading self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Systematic trading Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Systematic trading areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Systematic trading Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Systematic trading projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Systematic trading Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Systematic trading project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which Systematic trading project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in Systematic trading project scope management, and why is good Systematic trading project scope management so important on information technology Systematic trading projects?
- Procurement Audit: Are travel expenditures monitored to determine that they are in line with other employees and reasonable for the area of travel?
- Lessons Learned: How much flexibility is there in the funding (e.g., what authorities does the program manager have to change to the specifics of the funding within the overall funding ceiling)?
- Risk Audit: What are the legal implications of not identifying a complete universe of business risks?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Systematic trading project management strategy been established?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Lessons Learned: Was there enough support Ð guidance, clerical support, training?
- Quality Audit: What does the organizarion look for in a Quality audit?
Step-by-step and complete Systematic trading Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Systematic trading project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Systematic trading project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Systematic trading project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Systematic trading project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Systematic trading project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Systematic trading project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Systematic trading project with this in-depth Systematic trading Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Systematic trading projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Systematic trading and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Systematic trading investments work better.
This Systematic trading All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.