Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TQM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any TQM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TQM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TQM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TQM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your TQM strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Does implementing an effective TQM program actually improve operating performance?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- Tqm and financial performance: what has empirical research discovered?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- What will drive TQM change?
- Who will use it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TQM book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your TQM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TQM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TQM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TQM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TQM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TQM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 TQM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in TQM project scope management, and why is good TQM project scope management so important on information technology TQM projects?
- Procurement Audit: Is an appropriated degree of standardization of goods and services respected?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete TQM projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do an Internet search on earning PMP certification. Be sure to search for Yahoo Groups related to this topic. What are some of the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Procurement Audit: Was the formal review of requests to participate or evaluation of bids correctly undertaken?
- Scope Management Plan: How are you planning to maintain the scope baseline and how will you manage scope changes?
- Project Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Issues Register?
Step-by-step and complete TQM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TQM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TQM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TQM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TQM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TQM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TQM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TQM project with this in-depth TQM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TQM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TQM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TQM investments work better.
This TQM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.