Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tangible symbol systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tangible symbol systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tangible symbol systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tangible symbol systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tangible symbol systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- How do we foster innovation?
- How do we Improve Tangible symbol systems service perception, and satisfaction?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Tangible symbol systems that make it risky?
- Are there Tangible symbol systems Models?
- Who are the Tangible symbol systems improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Are there documented procedures?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- How can you negotiate Tangible symbol systems successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tangible symbol systems book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Tangible symbol systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tangible symbol systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tangible symbol systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tangible symbol systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tangible symbol systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tangible symbol systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Tangible symbol systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Resources Ð How will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the Tangible symbol systems project?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Tangible symbol systems project Scope?
- Project Scope Statement: How often do you estimate that the scope might change, and why?
- Change Request: How is the change documented (format, content, storage)?
- Team Operating Agreement: Confidentiality: How will confidential information be handled?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Change Request: Since there are no change requests in your Tangible symbol systems project at this point, what must you have before you begin?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Tangible symbol systems project via agreements?
- Procurement Audit: Are there policies regarding special approval for capital expenditures?
- Change Management Plan: Why would a Tangible symbol systems project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
Step-by-step and complete Tangible symbol systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tangible symbol systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tangible symbol systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tangible symbol systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tangible symbol systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tangible symbol systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tangible symbol systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tangible symbol systems project with this in-depth Tangible symbol systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tangible symbol systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tangible symbol systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tangible symbol systems investments work better.
This Tangible symbol systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.