Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Team One Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Team One related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Team One specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Team One Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Team One improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we keep improving Team One?
- Is the Team One process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Are there Team One Models?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- Are we Assessing Team One and Risk?
- How is business? Why?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Team One book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Team One self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Team One Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Team One areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Team One Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Team One projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Team One Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Team One project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Team One project?
- Cost Management Plan: Estimating responsibilities Ð How will the responsibilities for cost estimating be allocated?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular reviews and analysis of the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Change Management Plan: Would you need to tailor a special message for each segment of the audience?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the structures of the formal organization motivate task- relevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Quality Audit: Is there a risk that information provided by management may not always be reliable?
- Quality Audit: How do you know what, specifically, is required of you in your work?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (Team One project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the Team One project?
- Lessons Learned: What is the proportion of in-house and contractor personnel authorized for the Team One project?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations key processes (product, service, business, and support)?
Step-by-step and complete Team One Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Team One project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Team One project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Team One project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Team One project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Team One project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Team One project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Team One project with this in-depth Team One Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Team One projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Team One and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Team One investments work better.
This Team One All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.