Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Team Spirit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Team Spirit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Team Spirit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Team Spirit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Team Spirit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Team Spirit effort?
- How do we Identify specific Team Spirit investment and emerging trends?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- How do we go about Comparing Team Spirit approaches/solutions?
- How is the value delivered by Team Spirit being measured?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Team Spirit been identified and analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Team Spirit book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Team Spirit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Team Spirit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Team Spirit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Team Spirit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Team Spirit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Team Spirit Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Team Spirit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Team Spirit project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Team Spirit project work proceeding in accordance with the original Team Spirit project schedule?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Procurement Audit: Are the supporting documents for payments voided or cancelled following payment?
- Communications Management Plan: Are others part of the communications management plan?
- Change Request: Will all change requests be unconditionally tracked through this process?
- Project Management Plan: If the Team Spirit project is complex or scope is specialized, do you have appropriate and/or qualified staff available to perform the tasks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
Step-by-step and complete Team Spirit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Team Spirit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Team Spirit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Team Spirit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Team Spirit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Team Spirit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Team Spirit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Team Spirit project with this in-depth Team Spirit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Team Spirit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Team Spirit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Team Spirit investments work better.
This Team Spirit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.