Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Team diversity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Team diversity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Team diversity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Team diversity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Team diversity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has the Team diversity work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Team diversity improvements?
- Is there a Team diversity management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Team diversity workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- How are you going to measure success?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Team diversity agendas for the next 3 years?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Team diversity book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Team diversity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Team diversity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Team diversity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Team diversity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Team diversity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Team diversity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Team diversity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Team diversity project or audit?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are some potential sources of conflict among team members?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What institutional arrangements are planned to ensure the Team diversity project achieves its social development outcomes?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the Team diversity project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the probabilities of chosen technologies being suitable for local conditions?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Team diversity project manager must do to finalize Team diversity project close-out?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Specific - Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
Step-by-step and complete Team diversity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Team diversity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Team diversity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Team diversity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Team diversity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Team diversity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Team diversity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Team diversity project with this in-depth Team diversity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Team diversity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Team diversity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Team diversity investments work better.
This Team diversity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.