Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Team nursing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Team nursing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Team nursing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Team nursing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Team nursing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Team nursing?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Team nursing into the services that we provide?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- What would be the goal or target for a Team nursings improvement team?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Team nursing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Team nursing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Team nursing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Team nursing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Team nursing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Team nursing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Team nursing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Team nursing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Team nursing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios a PMO must focus on?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Team nursing project via agreements?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the Team nursing project?
- Lessons Learned: Which estimation issues did you personally have and what was the impact?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for the post implementation review process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Team nursing project?
- Risk Audit: Do your financial policies and procedures ensure that each step in financial handling (receipt, recording, banking, reporting) is not completed by one person?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular reviews and analysis of the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: In your opinion, do certain Team nursing project resources hold a higher importance than other resources?
Step-by-step and complete Team nursing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Team nursing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Team nursing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Team nursing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Team nursing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Team nursing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Team nursing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Team nursing project with this in-depth Team nursing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Team nursing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Team nursing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Team nursing investments work better.
This Team nursing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.